Thursday, March 19, 2009

Grateful

I am grateful for:
A spouse who is kind and generous and funny. 
Daughters who actually WANT to be with me.  
A house with a porch and a porch swing. 
A yard with patches of garden, trees. 
A trampoline to cuddle on in the summer and watch for shooting stars.
A mom who is smart, generous, hospitable and nurturing. 
Girlfriends who cry, laugh, eat chocolate and take trips with me. 
Good books to read that affirm, console, comfort, enthuse, challenge and help me grow. 
Warm blankets. 
Central heat.
Rivers, lakes, Puget Sound to fill my soul. 
Daughters who write me love notes. 
A husband who fills my car with gas. 
A lover who prays with me and for me.  
Sisters and brothers.  
Flowers.
ipod.
Music.
Tools. 
Paint chips.
A healthy body.
Friends who own a boat.
Candles.
An inquiring mind.
Rainbows.
Butterflies.
Bumblebees.
Dragonflies.
Kisses.
Sunshine.
Colors.
Colors.
Colors.
Chocolate.
Colors. 

No comments: